Rainforest Sounds | Northern Thailand Soundscape
Royalty Free Sound LibraryThailand Jungle Soundscape
- Specs: 16 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 1 GB
- Duration: Approx. 15 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording rainforest sounds, bird sounds, and cicadas in Northern Thailand
When we lived in Chiangmai, Thailand I drove about an hour to a rural area was there as no traffic or airplane noise. The area I went to was called Takkatan Cave (which wasn’t a very deep cave.)
I looked for a nice open space for my first recording and I put the microphones in the grass and faced them down the valley and up in the air. The equipment I brought with me that day was a Zoom F4 recorder with a pair of DPA 4060 microphones with Rycote Windjammers.
It’s incredible what these omnidirectional microphones can pick up and the noise level is almost non-existent!
After a while, I changed the location and walked deeper down the path and came to the cave. The position to record the sound was nice because I had the mountain in my back and faced down the valley as well.
What you will in hear in this rainforest sound library
– bird sounds
– cicadas sounds
– flies buzzing around the microphones
– mosquitos sounds and many more
– woodworkers in the far background
Files: 16 files
Size: 1 GB
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 15 min
Gear: Zoom F4 & DPA 4060
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz /24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.