Punching sound effects in kickboxing studio
Royalty Free Sound LibraryKickboxing Studio Ambience
- Specs: 2 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 494 MB
- Duration: Approx. 14 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording punching sound effects Orange County, California
While living in the US I had to do something! When I lived in Switzerland my main sports are running and road cycling! I loved it and spent at least 20 hours a week on my bikes and on the weekends we went to cycling competitions in Germany, Italy or France for example! So when we stayed in California for 3 months I decided to do something more than just go running in the morning. I found a kickboxing club offering a special for 2 classes on Groupon and thought it would be fun to try something new!
To be honest, I didn’t like the classes much but it was a great workout. The sound of the space was really nice. I was able to capture audio of actually official UFC Fighters! More and more people showed up so it gets slowly more intense and more people practicing on the punching bags. The warm-up is with jump ropes before everybody starts kicking and punching the bags!
About the punching sound effects
- In the beginning, you can hear one guy kicking and boxing while making some crazy noises!
- The trainer tells him how to hit.
- You can hear a squeaking noise and the ventilator on top of the roof.
- Now it gets slowly busy. More people warming up with jump ropes and kicking the punching bag.
- There is the trainer talking again and lower punches up to the intense punch.
- More screaming from the UFC Fighters.
- The training begins with jump ropes.
- Somebody working out near the recorder makes some funny “swishing” noises and the punching bag starts to squeak as well.
- Before the recording ends I went to a punching bag and made some “cleaner” kicks on the bags.
Files: 2 files
Size: 494 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 14 min
Gear: Zoom H6
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.