Walking sounds & Footsteps Sound Library
Royalty Free Sound LibraryWalking on Volcanic Rocks
- Specs: 9 files • 32 bit / 192 kHz • 1.9 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 12 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
To experience an active volcano from just a few hundred meters away is already amazing however I wish I had the new Geofone by Lom already. Imagine the intense vibrations coming from the underground. Soon I’ll have it and I can’t wait!
I’m thrilled with these recordings but I feel as if I could have archived a totally different perspective at Piton de la Fournaise.
Now imagine you’re standing in almost complete silence and you’re surrounded by rocks, fog, and nobody is around. Okay, a few other fellow tourists pass by with their rental cars on the incredibly bumpy gravel roads.
I’ve included a bonus track in this sound library with us driving through the extremely bumpy road with open windows. The volcanic rocks creating a new layer of sounds!
No problem with our small Hyundai I10. We made it all the way to the top and got surprised by some cows and dogs!
So don’t worry about the road, it just feels like you’re driving on Mars or on the Moon. The view will leave you speechless.
Piton De La Fournaise & How To Get There
Piton de la Fournaise is not just any volcano. It’s currently the most active volcano in the world and we just missed the last eruption one week before.
If you don’t want to walk you should get a rental car. You have several options and if you come from Saint-Denis the best way is to look for the “Route De Vulcan” on Google. That is the road we took and I recommend you come early in the morning. Especially if you want to go on a field recording trip. For hardcore hikers, there is a 35 km hike from Bourg-Murat uphill.
Files: 9 files • Including metadata
Size: 1.3 GB
Sample Rate: 192-32 wav
Duration: Approx. 12 min
Gear: Zoom F6, Wildtronics
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free & no credit required
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
Photos Of The Field Recording Trip
Watch This Video How We Recorded The Footsteps
Metadata & Keyword List
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be work on Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192kHz 32Bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.