HOCKEY GAME SOUND EFFECTS
Royalty Free Sound LibraryRoller Hockey Sounds
- Specs: 7 files • 32 bit / 192 kHz • 1.2 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 20 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
New Hockey Sound Library La Réunion, France
If you’ve witnessed a roller hockey game then you know how intense it can get! While driving down a side street on our way to Saint Pierre we noticed a small arena with the lights on and several locals gathered. We knew had to get in on the action of this “high-stakes” game between two small town teams.
When we showed up there there was less than 10 minutes of game time left. To our surprise this group of revelry local fans were loud and proud! It was so much fun seeing them get riled every time the puck was passed or shots were made near goal post! Even with less than 50 fans watching this amateur team their ruckus sounded like super fans cheering the Detroit Red Wings for the Stanley Cup (in French of course!)
During the game, they hit against the protective wall, cheered, screamed and shouted to fire up the players but after the goal, it was so much louder.
What you can hear…
You can listen to the rollerblades, the puck hitting the walls, shooting at the goalkeeper several times, the stick fight between the players, referee whistle and luckily we had one goal a few minutes before the game ends!
After the game ended both teams gave high fives to each fan. No hard feelings to the losing team because everyone came together, drank beer, and chatted while packing up their gear.
If you’re looking for game sounds (especially with French speaking fans) this library has you covered like a goalie over his post!
Files: 7 files • Including metadata
Sample Rate: 192-32
Duration: Approx. 20 min
Gear: Zoom F6 & USI Pro
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free & no credit required
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
The Recording Location
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192kHz 32Bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.