PARTY BLOWER SOUND EFFECTS
STEREO & BINAURAL STEREO
Royalty Free Sound LibraryParty Blower Sound Effects
- Specs: 31 files • 32/24 bit / 192 kHz • 1.2 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 15 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording 31 variations of party blower sound effects
As a field recordist under lockdown I have to be creative with my time! So why not record the sounds of some party blowers? Luckily our E.Leclerc grocery store has lots of fun toys and party favors! I bought 12 different types of them and recorded every single one of them in two different setups at the same time! What can I say… I’m a party animal!
I recorded with the Wildtronics Stereo parabolic microphone direct into the Zoom F6 in 192 kHz 32 bit and I used the Soundman OKM Rockstudio binaural in-ear microphone attached to the Zoom F8n in 192 kHz 24 bit.
With that set of sounds, you get the perspective of the sound coming from behind and from the front. These sound effects are not only great for projects like birthday parties or celebrations but also for music production. I’ve already created some fun beats in Ableton 10 and I’m sure you can too because all these sounds are royalty-free!
Files: 31 files • Including metadata
Size: 1.2 GB
Sample Rate: 192-32 & 192/24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 15 min
Gear: Zoom F6, Zoom F8n, Soundman OKM, Wildtronics
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz / 32-24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.