High School Locker Doors Sound Effects
Royalty Free Sound LibraryLocker Doors Sound Effects
Specs: 78 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 800 MB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 12 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Premium locker doors sound effects library featuring 75 locker doors recorded inside a high school
I spent two days roaming around the Denver East High School recording sounds like room tone, hallways, and classrooms. You can hear more recording sessions from this location like Auditorium Sound Effects and various Room Tone all around the school!
What you will hear…
The opening and closing of locker doors from different areas of the building. From small lockers, large long lockers, and even athletic team lockers, each door has it’s own sound “character” when opening and closing them!
The metal locker doors have hand knobs and needed to be turned left or right to be opened and closed while the lockers in the hallways have a combination lock in front of the door. You can hear sounds of the wheel on the lock turning as well!
Files: 78 files • Including metadata
Size: 800 GB
Sample Rate: 192/24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 12 min
Gear: Zoom F8n & Wildtronics SAAM
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
You may also like...
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.