RECORDING GRUESOME SOUND EFFECTS
Royalty Free Sound LibraryGruesome & Gore Sound Effects
Specs: 66 files • 32 bit / 192 kHz • 5 GB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 40 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording Gruesome Sound Effects With Fruits & Vegetables!
I always wondered how all these amazing and gruesome sound effects were made that I’d hear in gore films. Thanks to YouTube (and talented foley artists & sound designers) all the secrets were spilled!
Now it was time to try these things out for ourselves so we went on a fruit and vegetable shopping tour! To create this library we bought watermelon, red & white cabbage, tomatoes, kiwis, mandarins, grapefruits, green peppers, and bananas.
Unfortunately the Airbnb we rented has all white walls, flooring, and light furniture. We made it our mission to cover as much as we could before starting our session. We wish we could have gone full-on crazy.
We made a video showing the full processing of getting the fruit, setting up our “studio” and recording all the audio! To the get ultimate perspective, we also filmed the process in POV mode too.
In this 5Gb sound library, you can find 66 different tracks recorded in 192kHz 32bit (which makes it perfect for any heavy processing.)
Files: 66 files • Including metadata
Size: 5 GB
Sample Rate: 192-32 WAV
Duration: Approx. 40 min
Gear: Zoom F6, Wildtronics & Deity S Mic 2S
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
How To Create Gruesome Sounds Video
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz 32 Bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.