ELECTROMAGNETIC SOUNDS FOR SOUND DESIGN & MUSIC PRODUCTION
Royalty Free Sound LibraryElectromagnetic Sounds
- Specs: 80 files • 24 bit / 192kHz • 4 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 60 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording electromagnetic sounds using the LOM Priezor
Imagine if we could hear sound frequencies that the human ear can not perceive. Well, thanks to LOM’s Priezor it’s possible to listen to all sorts of electromagnetic waves which are produced by objects like radios, fridges, TVs, and cell phones. The first time I heard these extreme sounds, I couldn’t believe it! Once you listen to this library you’ll know exactly what I mean!
I must disclose and advise to listen to these sounds very low and preferably with speakers vs headphones. The audio is quite intense and could damage your hearing. So be careful!
Since purchasing this antenna, I’ve recorded electromagnetic sound effects all over the world. It’s not a priority to capture these types of tracks but it’s certainly a lot of fun!
Where I recorded this royalty-free electromagnetic sound effects album
You will hear sounds from buses, trains, elevators, fridges, tv, phones, power stations, machines, and electronic cables behind walls. Everything that is connected with electricity or powered with it creates these “weird” sounds that are incredibly useful for sound design or music production!
Files: 80 files • Including metadata
Size: 4 GB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 60 min
Gear: Zoom F8n & Lom Priezor
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
With electromagnetic field recordings you can step into a creative and different world. Take a look below at the spectral frequency display to see that this track goes far above 60 kHz and beyond! Even after capturing so many sounds with this antenna I can’t believe the audio it produces! I hope you have fun with this album and create something interesting with it!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.