Calming Ocean Sounds For Sleep & Relaxation Portugal
Royalty Free Sound LibraryOcean Sounds Portugal
- Specs: 16 files • 32 bit / 192 kHz • 5GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 52 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording Calming Ocean Sounds In Portugal
Capturing oceans sounds have always been by favorite type of recordings and whenever I have chance to be close to the coast I do it. While living in Lisbon, Portugal I got the new Zoom F6 field recorder and with my Wildtronics SAAM, I had a powerhouse duo to record with an incredibly powerful and high-quality stereo array set up!
Nazaré, Sintra & Cascais
After viewing some intense waves, we also went to the coast of Sintra. I was fortunate to have a local showing me around because we never ran into tourists and only recorded in secluded areas without any unwanted sounds.
Then we stopped in a small village and I captured the ocean sounds from a 400-meter distance just to get a different sound field. I did this again from 200-meters but near a secluded beach.
On another day, I took the train to Cascais. This small harbor town is a gem but is also a tourist hotspot and gateway from Lisbon. I recorded ocean sounds in several beach areas and outside of Cascais and watched the sunset.
Ocean sounds are not only great in post-production but also for sound design and music production. All the ocean sounds are royalty free to download and recorded in 192 kHz 32 Bit.
Files: 16 files • Including metadata
Size: 5 GB
Sample Rate: 192-32 WAV
Duration: Approx. 52 min
Gear: Zoom F6, Wildtronics SAAM, Stereo Parabolic Dish
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free & no credit required
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz 32 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.