Water Irrigation System sounds of Bali
Royalty Free Sound LibrarySubak Sounds of Bali
- Specs: 14 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 718 MB
- Duration: Approx. 21 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording water sounds around traditional irrigation systems in Bali
Bali has an incredible traditional water system called “Subak” and this system runs across the island everywhere where you can see rice fields. This mode of transporting irrigation has been awarded by UNESCO as a World Heritage Cultural Landscape!
Every morning at sunrise I did my daily 30 minutes jog along with the majestic rice paddy fields and I never got tired of the view! While on my runs I’d listen to the sound of the flowing water and I realized each area made its unique sound!
One day I decided to bring my Zoom H6 recorder and DPA 4060 microphones with me to capture the sound of it. I recorded 14 different water sounds systems and I hope you can take a listen to the incredible calming effect it has!
Files: 14 files
Size: 728 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 21 min
Gear: Zoom H6 & DPA 4060 microphones
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.