Typewriter Sound Effects 1960 Smith & Corona
Royalty Free Sound LibraryTypewriter Sound Effects
Specs: 1 file • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 384 MB
Duration: Approx. 11 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording typewriter sounds effects recorded with an original 1960 Smith & Corona typewriter
Have you seen the TV series Mindhunter? In the first episode, while Holden and the FBI director have a discussion you can hear typewriting sounds in the background. After viewing that scene, I was inspired to record typewriter sound effects.
I was fortunate to notice Libby’s best friend had one in her office! It was an original Smith and Corona typewriter from the 1960s and it was beautiful! She was kind enough to let me type with it and I asked if I could record the sounds. She was happy to allow me to do that. I’m so glad I brought my recorder with me that day!
The equipment used to record these typewriter sounds
I placed my Soundman binaural microphones left and right on the typewriter with a Zoom H6 recorder. I spend around 10 minutes typing at different paces. My favorite sound was of the “BING” that is made at the end of each sentence! We made a video of the recording session so you can see the exact set up!
Files: 1 file
Size: 384 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 11 min
Gear: Zoom H6 & Soundman OKM Rock Studio microphones
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
Watch our Typewriter video
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.