SKATEPARK SOUND EFFECTS
Royalty Free Sound LibrarySkatepark Sound Library
Specs: 3 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 670 MB
Duration: Approx. 9 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording skatepark sound effects in Singapore
During our time in Singapore, I was able to record sounds in so many unique locations around the country. Public transport is some of the best I’ve seen anywhere in the world. It’s clean and safe to walk around at night.
Late one evening, I was walking along the coast in the east of the country and noticed a large skate park. I saw several skaters and decided to record sounds in three different areas around the skate park.
You can find grinding and sliding sounds in this skatepark sound library along with bicycle sounds. I was also able to record the sound of one of the bicycle’s freewheeling and the skateboards jumping and hitting the ground several times.
Other recordings come from several young people chatting in the background and the sounds of the sea. A man came with his skateboard very close to the microphone several times, jumped, and passed on the right side. Another skater changed direction in front of the microphones and I was able to pick up a fantastic sliding and grinding sound.
If you are looking for skatepark sound libraries or sounds for percussion purposes, this sound library is for you.
Also if you’re needing more skatepark sounds, feel free to check out this Denver Edition.
Files: 12 files • Including metadata
Size: 670 MB
Sample Rate: 192-24WAV
Duration: Approx. 9 min
Gear: Zoom F4, DPA 4060
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Check out all of our field recording gear and travel equipment!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.