Shutter Sounds of a Polaroid Instant Camera
Royalty Free Sound LibraryFoley Polaroid Camera Shutter
Specs: 38 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 53 MB
Duration: Approx. 3 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording Polaroid camera shutter sounds
Back in California, I worked a few days on a film set as the boom operator. The director of the project loved taking photos with his Polaroid One600 Classic Instant Camera of the cast and crew during the long shoot days.
On our last day of the shoot, I asked if I could borrow the camera to capture foley sounds of the polaroid camera. If you’ve ever shot a photo with this type of camera then you know how gratifying it is to press the shutter button and have the instant image eject into your hands. While they are fun cameras for nostalgic reasons, unfortunately, they are expensive to use!
Equipment used for this foley recording…
I came prepared with 3 different microphones to capture these sounds. With my Rode NTG4+, the Audio Technica (both are Mono Mics), and the Zoom H6 (Stereo) I was able to have 3 sound variations which gives you more options as well! All these sounds are recorded in 96/24 and have not been manipulated.
Files: 38 files
Size: 53 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 3 min
Gear: Zoom H6, Rode NTG4+ & Audio Technica
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.