SCI-FI SOUND DESIGN PACK
SCI-FI SOUND DESIGN PACK
Royalty Free Sound LibrarySci-fi Sound Effects
Specs: 33files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 1.7 GB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 40 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Welcome to the world of electric particles!
This sound design pack features futuristic-sounding electromagnetic sound effects turned into “space” and other out of this world sfx. I used the LOM Priezor with the Zoom F6 to record the original source sounds from mobile phones, lights, computers, electric wires and even car pass by’s all over the world.
You can find original electromagnetic source files in one of my previous electromagnetic sound libraries. These libraries are perfect if you’re a sound designer looking for new material to create your own sci fi sounds.
I use the original sounds with Ableton 10, different racks and a synth granulator plugin called Dust to create something completely abstract and new with it. I also made a video about this plugin which you can see below.
Electric Particles is for everyone who is looking for new creative elements that can be used for any type creative projects or both personal or commercial!
What’s inside the sound library?
It’s hard to explain because it’s all so abstract and I created each individual track from scratch while exploring this new world of sound design.
You can expect a mix between dark Sci-Fi atmospheric, electric drones, and galaxy sounding soundscapes.
Files: 33 files • Including metadata
Size: 1.7 GB
Sample Rate: 192-32/96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 40 min
Gear: Zoom F6, LOM Priezor
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
Watch the video showing how I made these sounds!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are exported in 96kHz 24Bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.