Running Footsteps Sound Effects in Wet Tunnel
Royalty Free Sound LibraryFootsteps Running Wet Tunnel
Specs: 16 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 1.9 GB
Duration: Approx. 56 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording running sounds & footsteps sound effects on wet concrete in a tunnel
When staying in a village in Germany, one day while on our bikes we discovered a unique tunnel lined with corrugated iron. While we rode through the tunnel it created a hallowed echo sound and we knew that we had to come back with our recorder.
The next day we came returned after the afternoon rain stopped equipped with our Zoom H6 and running shoes! We thought it would be fun to recreate a typical running scene through a tunnel that you might see in a horror movie. Luckily, the ground of the tunnel had wonderful puddles to run through.
What you will hear…
We tried different variations of running on concrete with different tempo footsteps, with one person, and then with both of us. Even though it was difficult to avoid the traffic noise from above, it does add an interesting vibe to the recording.
You have a lot of options but one of my favorite sounds is the one I recreated, so it sounds like 10 people running around the tunnel!
If you’re a sound designer working for a video game or in post-production for films, I think these footsteps sound effects can really help you out. Save them to your personal library and use them wherever you want!
Files: 16 files
Size: 1.9 GB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 56 min
Gear: Zoom H6
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.