Oceans sounds of the thousand steps beach
Royalty Free Sound LibraryOcean Sound Effects
- Specs: 81 files • 24 bit / 96-192 kHz • 20GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 200 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording sounds at the 1,000 steps beach
The Thousand Steps Beach is one of the largest beaches in Laguna Beach and frequented by anyone looking for a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean! Parking can be a bit dicy so make sure to come early!
The beach itself is not hard to find anymore because the Thousand Step Beach is getting more and more popular for runners who run up and down the steps the whole day long! Don’t be fooled by the name of the beach… there are actually only 223 steps!
Capturing sounds by the beach
After reading about how difficult parking can be in the area, I decided to come around 9 am before the majority of the beachgoers arrive. I came prepared with a Zoom H6 recorder and Rode NTG 4+ microphone.
In this library, you’ll hear over 80 ocean sounds recorded around the world. If you want to listen to sounds from Thousands Step Beach check out track #60 and #61.
Files: 81 files • Including metadata
Size: 20 GB
Sample Rate: 96-192-24
Duration: Approx. 200 min
Gear: Zoom F8n, Zoom H6, DPA 4060, Usi Pro
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
ROYALTY FREE OCEAN SOUNDS
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96-192 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.