Rain & Thunder Sounds For Sleep, Meditation, Sound Design & Post Production
Royalty Free Sound LibraryRain & Thunder Sounds, Denver, Colorado
- Specs: 22 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 5.5 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 70 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Living in Denver and recording sounds was the highlight of the year. We spent almost five months in this up and coming city and recording rain sounds was always an exciting exercise for me.
Believe it or not but it was quite challenging to get rain sounds or even thunder. In the five months we lived there, I would say we had maybe 14 days of rain over the time we were there and as fast it began the fast it stopped.
I had no clue that Denver could be that hot in the summer. The temperature was between 75 and 105 degrees almost every single day. The city is called mile high because it lays on exactly one-mile soI was expecting a mild summer but in comparison, with some places in Asia, I believe it was the hottest destination we ever lived in.
Most of the rain and thunder sounds were recorded around our condominium in Sloans Lake!
You can find in this library some calm rain, heavy shower with hail, distance thunder with a low rumble and heavy lightning strikes.
While living in the US I ordered new microphones like the Wildtronics SAAM and the Wildtronics Stereo/Mono Parabolic Dish and the sound quality is outstanding. So much detail in each one of the recordings and I am sure you are going to love it too!
Listen to the sound compilation to get a feeling or just download the entire royalty free sound library below.
Files: 22 files • Including metadata
Size: 5.5 GB
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 70 min
Gear: Zoom F8n, Wildtronics SAAM, Wildtronics Parabolic Dish
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty Free & Standard License Agreement
Price: Free with no strings attached!
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
METADATA & KEYWORD LIST
Get The Library Here
The thunder & rain sound recordings coming all as high quality wav files. If you work on Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio or video editing software you are good to go!
All recordings in this library are in 192/24 bit, which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds if you use professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.