Rain and Thunder Sounds of Bali
Royalty Free Sound LibraryNature Jungle Rain Thunder
Specs: 26 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 7.4 GB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 105 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording rain and thunder sounds during monsoon season in Bali
If you visit Bali in December it is not hard to create such rain and thunder sound library! Bali has two main seasons, the dry season is between May to September and the rainy season is between October and April.
In the last several years traveling, Libby and I went to Bali over six times, and to be honest, we prefer the rain season. There is less tourism and the rain doesn’t last for days but only a few hours nearly every day.
Where I recorded this rain and thunder sound library
While living in Ubud we always rent a small house outside the town near the rice fields surrounded by nature, palm trees, cicadas, a small river, and a few chickens that running around in the area. It’s very pretty and quite calm since there isn’t much traffic and we don’t have loud neighbors.
I recorded the night & morning rain sounds from our balcony facing the jungle which you can hear strong rain, soft rain, thunder rolling in the distance, and nearby thunder. The sounds are not aggressive like in Denver or Singapore for example!
One day I drove to the north side of Bali and a strong rain shower surprised me and I looked for shelter under a small pergola. I recorded heavy rain with pass-by traffic.
Files: 26 files • Including metadata
Size: 7.4 GB
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 105 min
Gear: Zoom F8n, Zoom H6, Usi Pro Micro, DPA 4060
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
THE RECORDING LOCATIONS
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.