Racing Car Sound Effects - Formula one
Royalty Free Sound LibraryFormula One Grand Prix Sound Effects
- Specs: 19 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 6.5 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 2.5 Hours
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording racing car sound effects at the Formula One weekend in Singapore
This 3-day event includes two training days and one race day. I recorded the free training of the Porsche Carrera Challenge near Marina Square on Friday evening. The challenge on this day at this particular location was avoiding the moderator’s voice interrupting the amazing fast car sounds. However, I managed to cut out all the talking parts and mixed the sounds together (which are included in this library.)
I ended up moving locations to a balcony area to get closer to the track and away from the speakers where I recorded 5 minutes before curious people started talking to me. Then I found the dream spot with only meters away from the race track, no loudspeaker of the moderator and no crowd! From here I recorded the free training of the Ferrari 488 Challenge and later on the second training of the Formula One racing cars when it was already dark.
The Big Race Day!
My scouting of the ideal location provided the best preparation for the racing day! Another reason why I chose to record at this spot was the effect that the cars created after shooting out at top speed of the nearby tunnel.
After the race, I kept the recorder on to capture an incredible fireworks show. The reverb between the skyscrapers and the city gave me goosebumps.
The equipment used to record this car racing sound effects library
I knew these cars are incredibly fast so I needed to have the microphones further away from each other. With one pair of DPA 4060 (omnidirectional microphones, small and super handy), I attached them to my rig, then the rig on a boom, and the boom on my tripod. This setup can be extended up to three meters in the air which gave me the opportunity to record above.
I also fixed the USI Pros to a barrier with a space of three meters away apart. For the recorder, I used my Zoom F8n.
Being in Singapore when the F1 race happened was an absolute dream! Especially, attending when Lewis Hamilton finished the race and watching the fireworks happened with no music and almost no people!
Files: 19 files • Including metadata
Size: 6.5 GB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 2.5 hours
Gear: Zoom F8n, Usi Pro & DPA 4060
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192kHz 24Bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.