RECORDING NEW YORK SOUNDS OF TRAFFIC, PEOPLE & SUBWAYS Vol. 2
Royalty Free Sound LibraryNew York City Sounds 2.0
Specs: 33 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 7.5 GB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 105 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Royalty-Free Sounds of New York City
Our New York City Sounds Vol. 01 has been one of our most downloaded albums of all time. With over 2,000 downloads, this library has been used across the world for all types of projects! It’s time for a new premium edition!
While in NYC, Libby used her time wisely to capture as many sounds as she could. This from “stopover” from Europe to Colorado gave her enough time to record sounds inside the airport, around Jamaica, on subway trains, subway train stations at Broadway and Times Square. Below you can read a brief description of the location and the sounds you’ll hear within the recordings.
The equipment used to record this New York City Sound Library
To record these sounds Libby chose the “discreet” way by using two omnidirectional microphones that were hidden on the side of the camera backpack. Inside the bag was the recorder. We love using Usi Pro and Usi Pro Micro by Lom, the Zoom F4 and the Lowe ProTactic 450 bag for these situations.
Files: 33 files • Including metadata
Size: 7.5 GB
Sample Rate: 192/24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 105 min
Gear: Zoom F4, Usi Pro Micro
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
our other new york city sound libraries
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be work on Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192kHz 24 Bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.