Monk Chant Sounds Vietnam
Royalty Free Sound LibraryVietnam Monk Chant Ambience
- Specs: 4 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 1.7 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 53 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording Monk Chant Sounds In Vietnam
I had the unbelievable opportunity to record monk chanting sounds in one of the Pagodas in Hoi An, Vietnam. The community open their doors and were incredibly friendly to me the moment I walked in.
I arrived early to set up and the space was completely empty. 30 minutes later, the pagoda filled with a least hundred people! The ceremony started around 6:30 pm and went for about one hour. Listen to the “gong” and the very impressive “BOOM” sound in the background right in the beginning!
The head monk allowed me to walk around to find the best spot to record and one of the assistants of the pagoda showed me another room where I could record as well. After capturing the ceremony, the assistant presented me with a bracelet. It was a true honor to be able to witness and record these sounds!
Files: 4 files
Size: 1.7 GB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 35 mins
Gear: Zoom H6
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96kHz 24Bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.