Garbage Truck Sound Effects | Peterbilt TRUCK
Royalty Free Sound LibraryPeterbilt Garbage Truck Sounds
- Specs: 1 file • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 200 MB
- Duration: Approx. 6 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording garbage truck sound effects in Orange County, California
When we lived in Costa Mesa, California a very loud garbage truck would come into our neighborhood to pick up and empty everyone’s pins. You probably aren’t surprised when I mention that every garbage truck sound is unique depending on the location, engine, how full the truck is, and even who is driving it!
While capturing sounds of a garbage truck may seem mundane, I knew it was something I had to record. Every time I power on my recorder I know that I’m archiving a sound that someone may need someday!
Equipment used to record these garbage truck sounds
Luckily, one day when the garbage truck came near our home I was able to grab my Zoom H6 (with the XY Microphone) and run down the stairs to where the truck was about to pick up our trash.
You will hear…
– the power of the engine while the truck empties the bins
– the squeaking of the brakes when the truck backs up
– the beeping noise of the reverse gear
– an airplane fly over from the John Wayne Airport
– the puffing noise from the hydraulic
– the truck placing the bin back on the street
– birds before another beeping noise
– the truck goes back and forth
– a bottle rumble sounds in the trash
Files: 1 file
Size: 200 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 6 min
Gear: Zoom H6
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.