Footsteps in the forest sound effects
Royalty Free Sound LibraryForest Footsteps with Leaves
- Specs: 8 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 440 MB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 8 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording footsteps on dry leaves
Libby and I went to a small park called Bacon Creek near Sioux City, Iowa and recorded this footsteps sound effects library with the Wildtronics parabolic dish!
The library includes walking on leaves and in nature in various paths. We walked up and down in different locations recording slow-walking footsteps, fast walking, one person and two people walking. I recorded handheld while walking very close with the dish to get clean footsteps sounds. In a few tracks, a distant highway and train horns coming from the freight train can be heard. Also, one file includes just forest ambience.
Later on, we captured the crunching sound of the leaves with Libby’s hands which could be used as a fantastic layer for sound design.
About the equipment used to record this sound library
The parabolic dish is great to shield the background noise for outdoor recordings. However, I’d recommend a shotgun mic inside a blimp with a shock mount to avoid handling noise which can happen with my parabolic dish setup. Either way, I love the dish but always be mindful of possible handing noise!
Files: 8 files • Including metadata
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 8 mins
Gear: Zoom F8n & Wildtronics Parabolic Dish
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
watch the video to this sound library
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.