Lighting Matches Sound Effects
Royalty Free Sound LibraryLighting Matches Sound Effects
- Specs: 30 files • 32-24 bit / 192-96 kHz • 1.1 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 10 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording matches, lighters & gas stove sound effects
In this sound library, you will find a great selection of fire sound effects created by matches, mechanical lighters, electronic lighters and two different of gas stoves.
I recorded several striking sounds from mechanical lighters while the cogwheel to spark the flame. For electronic version (grill type lighter) the flame fired up with a simple click.
The gas stoves created several sounds. The first one had a knob that needed to be pushed down. The gas appeared with a long neck electronic gas lighter to light up the flame.
The second stove had a spark ignition system. I push the knob down, the gas appeared and the clicking to ignite the flame stared
With 30 different fire sound effects, this royalty-free sound library is greatfor anyone looking for foley sound effects created by matches, lighters and stoves.
Files: 30 files • Including metadata
Size: 1.1 GB
Sample Rate: 192kHz-32bit & 96kHz-24bit wav
Duration: Approx. 10 min
Gear: Zoom F6, Deity S Mic 2S, Zoom H6
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192-96kHz / 32-24Bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.