Japanese Drum Sound Effects
Royalty Free Sound LibraryJapan Koko O Daiko Drums
- Specs: 1 file • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 121 MB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 3 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording “Kodo O Daiko” Drum Sound Effects in Japan
I was incredibly lucky to be at the right place and time to record these drum sounds. While traveling through Japan in a camper van, Libby and I stoped at a Michi-no-Eki which is essentially a park and sleep area. These parking rest stops are super clean, free of charge and usually, in the morning you can see a farmer’s market there.
We happened to have spent the night in a rest area where a store was celebrating their 10th anniversary of their business. in the same area. In the morning while packing up to leave to our next destination we heard loud drums nearby. Without any hesitation, I grabbed my recorder and with only a t-shirt on I ran to the other side of the street. I saw a long line with many retired Japanese men and women witnessing several young people playing Kodo O Daiko in the shop.
I placed the recorder right in front of the musician and alone we communicate with eye contact and smiling. They knew I recorded the sounds of their drumming. After they finished, everybody was so nice and excited to talk to me!
Files: 1 files
Size: 121 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 3 min
Gear: Zoom H6
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.