DOOR SoundS American High School
Royalty Free Sound LibraryFoley Door Sounds
Specs: 25 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 1.2GB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 18 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Door Sounds recorded inside Denver East High School, Colorado
I had the opportunity to record sounds for two days at Denver East High. Make sure you check out the room tone sound library, the chair flipping sound library from the auditorium & the ticking of the clock inside the clocktower.
Because of the summer holiday, many doors were closed but I was lucky enough to find several doors open and they created some remarkable sound effects.
My favorites sound effects are the metal doors recorded down in the football locker room which was in the basement of the highschool. This location alone gives you the chills. It was a dark place with no windows and a perfect location for horror movies! The room tones of this area are included in the Room Tone Empty High School library.
All other doors that I recorded are from the hallways, auditorium, classrooms, toilets, elevators, and libraries. I hope you enjoy these royalty-free sound recordings and have use for them!
Files: 25 files • Including metadata
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 18 min
Gear: Zoom F8n, SAAM, Wildtronics Parabolic Microphone
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.