Horror & Spooky Sound Effects For Sound Design
Royalty Free Sound LibraryHorror & Scary Sounds For Sound Design
- Specs: 13 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 600 MB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 40 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Maybe these cracking sounds could be part of your next spooky Halloween sound project?
I drove one hour to the St. Gabriel Canyon in California and first I hoped to get some nature sounds out there!
I stopped the car on the shoulder and walked down a small path.
I came across an interesting place with a huge concrete plateau in the forest!
Maybe somebody had the idea to built a house right here.
When you walk along this little I didn’t feel comfortable at all! A lot of graffiti, trash, and all these little fire areas! It seems like somebody lives here in the woods! I can walk hours alone in the dark in Asia’s jungles but here? I had enough after ten minutes.
Anyway, I took the microphone and walked around this place and snapped wooden sticks with my feed what creates a nice impact sound. That was fun listening to it at the same time! I also did some running sounds and whoosh effects with my shoes!
Before I left, I came across a glass bottle so I kicked this bottle around what creates another nice sound! This sound is also included in the downloadable sound files!
Files: 13 files • Including metadata
Size: 3 GB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 30 min
Gear: Zoom H6, Rode NTG 4+
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be work on Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96kHz-24Bit, which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.