Cracking Wood & Footsteps Sounds
Royalty Free Sound LibraryFoley Snapping Wood
Specs: 13 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 600 MB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 40 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording snapping and breaking sound effects
When I was in St. Gabriel Canyon in California in hopes of recording nature sounds. I stopped the car on the shoulder of a road and walked down a small path to find a huge concrete plateau in the forest! Perhaps, someone had the idea to build a house there but decided to abandon the project.
This location allowed me to capture snapping sounds of sticks while stomping on them. This created wonderful impact sounds! I also did some running sounds and whoosh effects with my shoes! Before heading home, I came across a glass bottle so I kicked this bottle around! I hope you enjoy these sounds as much as I did recording them! Maybe these cracking sounds could be part of your next spooky Halloween sound project?
Files: 13 files • Including metadata
Size: 3 GB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 30 min
Gear: Zoom H6, Rode NTG 4+
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.