Clicking Sounds | Slide Projector Sounds! Eastman Kodak 1972
Royalty Free Sound LibrarySlide Projector Sound Effects
- Specs: 1 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 260 MB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 6 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording Slide Projector Sounds with an original 1972 Eastman Kodak “Carousel”!
Okay, first off my apologies for not realizing in the first place that I had the slide projector all the time the wrong way around. I didn’t even think about it so please don’t judge me. :).
We live, we learn and personally, it was the first time for me seeing a slide projector like this before.
When we visit Libby’s family in Iowa I found this really cool and old Eastman Kodak slide projector in the basement.I plugged it into the wall, turned it on and it worked perfectly fine. For the recording, I used the Zoom H6 with the XY microphone.
If we don’t archive these recordings then we forget about a whole age and these foley sound effects are super important for post-production!
This Kodak slide projector seems like from the 70s and big film productions probably have all these sound effects but what is if somebody works on an audio drama, animation or a podcast that takes place in the 70s for example and wants to include an original projector sequence? I am super stoked that I can provide you these royalty-free sound effects for only $3!
I asked the Reddit community and they believe its a Kodak H600 from 1972. Incredible and it still works.
Categories: ASMR Sounds, Foley Sounds, Slide Projector Sounds, Clicking Sound Effects, 1970 sound effects
Files: 1 file
Size: GB 260 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 6 min
Gear: Zoom H6 XY Microphone
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Single user, royalty-free no credit required
Price: Only $3
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
What is a single-user license?
That means all our premium sound effects & sound libraries are granted to one person only! If you know that multiple users in your office are going to work with the sounds then you need a multi-user license! Not necessary for free sounds & free sound libraries
How do I get a multi-user license?
That is super simple. You buy the library x times for the number of people that are going to work with the sound library or sound effect. On Bandcamp you can choose the price. If 5 people are going to work with the sounds and the library cost $3 then you pay $15!
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
Watch Slide Projector Sounds On YouTube
Get The Library Here
Our recordings coming all as wav files and if you work on Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio or video editing software you are good to go!
All recordings in this library are in 96 kHz / 24 bit, which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds if you use professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.