City Rain Sound and Thunder Rolling
Royalty Free Sound LibrarySingapore City Rain Soundscape
Specs: 6 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 1.2 GB
Duration: Approx. 15 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording thunder rolling sound in Singapore
When we stayed in Geylang, Singapore, we witnessed several days of rain. It was around 4 am and I woke up to intense rain sound hitting the metal roof above us.
Besides the indoor recording, I went outside the house to the street. What I love about the house is the architecture. The so-called shophouse style has a five-foot covered walkway sheltered by the first floor. I placed the recorder on the table near the street.
You’ll also hear a Taxi driver parking right in front of our house and with the engine running engine, doors opening & closing, and then driving away. Listen to how the rain falls on the wet road, on the metal roof on the other side of the road. It reminds me of a sound I’d hear in the film Blade Runner!
To capture this sound library, I used a Zoom F4 with a XY microphone which was attached directly to the recorder. We hope you enjoy these sounds and much as we did recording them!
Files: 6 files
Size: 1.2 GB
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 15 min
Gear: Zoom F4
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.