Church Bell Sounds Effects, Germany
Royalty Free Sound LibraryGondola & Ski Lift Sound Library
- Specs: 2 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 400 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 12 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
In the old town of Biberach, Baden-Württemberg, Germany there is the “Simultankirche” St. Martin and Maria church. This church is by both the Protestant and Catholic community since 1548! Built between 1320 and 1370 as a three-nave pillar basilica is the oldest and largest church in the city. A new architect continued the work around 1340 and added the mighty facade tower to the market square.
About The Church Bells
From the grand tower, you can listen to six bells that three were poured from a local foundry in 1584. The others were made in 1962, in 1663 and in 1624. It sounds festive, glorious and the sound character is quite pleasant in comparison to many other church bells in the same age.
If you curious, read below about each bell’s name and weight:
Bell 1: Elferin (h°)
Bell 2: Fallerin (d¹)
Bell 3: Stürmerin (e¹)
Bell 4: Achterin (g¹)
Bell 5: Große Kindsglocke (a¹)
Bell 6: Kleine Kindsglocke (c²)
We have new church bell sounds in Antibes, France recorded! Click HERE if you like to check them out too!
Categories: Church Bell Sounds, Church Bell Sound Effects, Germany Sounds, German Sound Libraries
Files: 2 files • Including metadata
Size: 400 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 12 min
Gear: Zoom H6
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Single user, royalty-free no credit required
Price: Only $3 (similar libraries cost over $50)
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
What is a single-user license?
That means all our premium sound effects & sound libraries are granted to one person only! If you know that multiple users in your office are going to work with the sounds then you need a multi-user license! Not necessary for free sounds & free sound libraries
How do I get a multi-user license?
That is super simple. You buy the library x times for the number of people that are going to work with the sound library or sound effect. On Bandcamp you can choose the price. If 5 people are going to work with the sounds and the library cost $3 then you pay $15!
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
Church Bell Sounds On YouTube
Get The Library Here
Our recordings coming all as wav files and if you work on Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio or video editing software you are good to go!
All recordings in this library are in 192/96 kHz / 24 bits, which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds if you use professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.