WATER SPLASH SOUND EFFECTS
Royalty Free Sound LibraryWater Splash Sound Effects
Specs: 48 files • 32 bit / 192 kHz • 330 MB
Duration: Approx. 3 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Water Splash Sound Effects for Sound Design & Music Production
Recently, I released the underwater splash sound library. This library featured sound recordings captured underwater with the Ambient ASF2 MK2 hydrophone which is an incredibly powerful and high-quality piece of equipment.
If it comes to equipment I try to provide high-quality recordings with high-end equipment. Free sound libraries (and of course our premium libraries) are always recorded with the same equipment and exported in the highest format possible. No sneaky catches or low-quality mp3 uploads.
This new water splash sound effects library is no different. Using a pair of Sennheiser MKH 8040 together with a Zoom F6 makes it a joy listening back to these files. Crystal clear sounds and recordings with a much higher frequency range allows every sound designer or music producer heartbeat beats a little faster.
Okay, maybe I’m a little over-enthusiastic but listen for yourself!
48 different water splash sound effects were recorded with different rocks in all kinds of different shapes, sizes, and weights. While throwing the rocks, the distance between microphones and the sea changed each time. No splash sounds the same.
Files: 48 files
Size: 30 MB
Sample Rate: 32/192 WAV
Duration: Approx. 3 min
Gear: Zoom F6 & Sennheiser MKH 8040
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Check out all of our field recording gear and travel equipment!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz / 32 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.