VENTILATION SOUNDS | WHITE NOISE SOUND EFFECTS
for drones & sound design
Royalty Free Sound LibraryAir Conditioner & Fan Sounds
- Specs: 10 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 400 MB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 16 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording air conditioners and ventilation systems around the world!
While we drove across the country from Orange County to Iowa I was able to record different air blowers along the way in gas stations, hotels, and grocery stores! Before our road trip to the midwest, I captured sounds of an air conditioner and outside of a restaurant in Laguna Beach.
When we flew from Atlanta to Seoul and I recorded the air system in the restroom and a ventilation system in a parking garage basement in Vietnam. This sound library currently has 10 different air blowers and more uploads in the future as well! This is a perfect sound library for sound designers or music makers who like to to create their own risers, drones or other unworldly horror sound effects.
The sounds you’ll hear…
- In The Boeing 777 Toilet Room
- Colorado Hotel Toilet Room
- Iowa Private House Toilet Room
- Kansas Gas Station Public Toilet
- Laguna Beach Restaurant Outside Air System
- Inglewood Industrial Exhaust Air System
- Nebraska Gas Station Toilet Room
- Orange County Private House Old Air Condition
- Orange County Ship Container Air System
- Vietnam Da Nang Basement Parking Garage Air System
Files: 10 files
Size: 400 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 16 min
Gear: Zoom H6
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.