Japan Train Sound Effects & Subway Sounds
Royalty Free Sound LibraryJapan Subway Ambience
- Specs: 25 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 2.0 GB
- Duration: Approx. 35 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording train and subway sound effects in Japan
In this sound library, you will find train sounds and subway sounds from Osaka, Tokyo, the Shinkansen, several beeping sounds with passing trains on a railway cross. I kept all beeping sounds and announcements in the recording for the purpose of archiving these sounds. When technology changes so does the sound ambience.
For example, while recording traffic sounds in Tokyo, I noticed that the engine noise wasn’t often present. I mostly heard tires coming from electric cars. This makes a huge impact on the soundscape! Same in Hiroshima or Osaka! There are thousands of cars but if you close your eyes, you think you are almost alone in a ghost town. Everything feels very silent.
You can say the same inside the trains. Packed with hundreds of people but nobody talks. I love that. Everything is so clean and in order.
The world’s busiest train station
I think it’s really cool to know that I could make a recording of the world busiest train station at Shinjuku Station. 3. 5 million people coming to this station every day but is surprisingly quiet! Umeda in Osaka is the fourth busiest station (which you can also hear in this library!)
As you know all my sounds are royalty-free but in this album are third party sounds recorded. Make sure if you download the sounds that you cut out certain sounds like automated announcements for example if it’s for commercial purposes. This is all up to you!
Files: 25 files
Size: 2.0 GB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 35 min
Gear: Zoom H6, DPA 4060 & Soundman Binaural Microphones
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.