Ocean sounds of bodysurfers and waves
Royalty Free Sound LibraryNature Ocean Ambience
Specs: 2 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 346 MB
Duration: Approx. 20 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording oceans sounds at the “The Wedge” in Newport Beach
The Wedge is considered one of the most famous (and dangerous) surf spots in southern California. From Huntington Beach to Balboa Island, the water is very dynamic creating big swells. The Wedge located in Newport Beach is frequented by local bodysurfers.
This iconic spot has an interesting history of many tragic stories. In 1926, the son of a successful California road builder died when their boat capsized by a large wave. The child, a polio survivor drowned due to being confined with leg braces and sunk to the ocean floor never to be found. His heartbroken father took it upon himself to raise funds to renovated and extend the West Jetty wall in hopes of creating a safer spot.
After 10 years, it was completed and named “The Hook” by local bodysurfers. Later on, it was renamed “The Wedge” by the next generations of locals in the 60s.
About the recordings
With my Zoom H6 and Rode NTG 4+ microphone, I recorded near the stones with the beach on the right side. Then for the second track, I captured sounds facing the waves and bodysurfers.
Enjoy these sounds and I hope you can use them for your upcoming project!
Files: 2 files
Size: 346 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 20 min
Gear: Zoom H6 & Rode NTG 4+
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.