Suspenseful Clock Ticking Sound Effects! Explosion Sounds
Royalty Free Sound LibraryClock Ticking Sound Effects
- Specs: 4 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 130 MB
- Duration: Approx. 4 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording Royalty Free Suspenseful Clock Ticking Sound Effects With Bing & Explosion Sounds!
Ticking sounds take part in many movies. One of the most famous examples is Dunkirk which uses the ticking of a clock in various ways throughout the film to give a sense of suspense and importance of time. I recorded this sound for you to use as you wish!
What you will hear…
The ticking of the timer is exactly 60 seconds which includes silence in the beginning and end. I’ve included several versions that I designed with a huge explosion after the 60 seconds! The bomb sound effect I used is one of the effects is from the Adobe Sound Effect Library! I watched Jason Levine “How To Do Sound Design” video on YouTube and he mentions this royalty-free sound library! As a bonus, you’ll also hear a nice piano play from freesound.org which can be used under CC0. Here is the link to the original piece. I looped it for this version!
The equipment I used to record these ticking sound effects.
Files: 4 files
Size: 130 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 4 min
Gear: Zoom H6, Soundman OKM II Rockstudio
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 Bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.