Supermarket sounds and grocery store ambience
Royalty Free Sound LibrarySingapore Shopping Ambience
- Specs: 7 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 680 MB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 18 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recordings bustling supermarket sound effects in Singapore
I think most of the field recordists out there would agree with me that supermarket ambiance is one of the trickiest sounds to get because it’s impossible to avoid music!
While in Singapore, we went to the largest and one of the most famous shopping centers called “Mustafa”. This four-level store building with 400,000 sq has everything you’re looking for! It is definitely an experience to come here for shopping if you are visiting Singapore. We arrived on a Sunday morning and it wasn’t that crowded by the time but on a regular weekend, you will be one of 15,000 customers!
I did several recordings on different locations and levels inside the shopping center. For the recordings itself, I used my binaural microphones that I can place inside my ears to record the ambience.
What sounds you can expect in this library…
Listen to overall supermarket ambiance with crowd walla, washy walla and general bustle in English and if I am correct in Thamil and Mandarin. There are many cash registers beeping, ventilation and air condition hum, sounds of refrigerators, shopping carts moving around, and lots of handling noise with plastic bags next to the check out counters!
Files: 7 files • Including metadata
Size: 680 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 18 min
Gear: Zoom F8n & Usi Pro
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.