Mirror Cleaner Sound Effect
Royalty Free Sound LibraryFoley Window Cleaner Sounds
Specs: 6 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 204.6 MB
Duration: Approx. 7 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording squeaky sound effects on mirror with window cleaner
Have you ever cleaned a mirror or window and heard that satisfying squeaky sound when rubbing the surface with Windex? Well, we happen to enjoy this sound and decided to record it for others to use! For this sound library, we captured the ultimate sound combo of the uber vibrational squeak accompanied by the spray bottle mist.
Besides the original version, we also created several unique variations. You’ll also hear the spooky, endless tunnel, high tone, teleport, funny alien, and outside club versions! We hope you enjoy this mirror cleaner sound effect library and find use for these sounds in your personal or professional projects.
Files: 6 files
Size: 204 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 7 min
Gear: Zoom H6
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Check out all of our field recording gear and travel equipment!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.