Sound Design Sounds - Tram 28 Underworld
Royalty Free Sound LibraryUnderworld Sounds of Lisbon
- Specs: 12 files • 32 bit / 192 kHz • 3 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 30 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Unworldly & Unnatural Sounds
This new sound library is for all sound designers or experimental music makers who are looking for something new to work with!
What is Tram 28 of Lisbon?
If you ever go to Lisbon you can’t avoid seeing Tram 28. This line is the most famous transportation car in Lisbon which connects Martim Moniz with Campo Ourique. It passes through the districts of Graca, Alfama (where we lived), Baixa, and Estrela.
What makes this sound library so unique is that these trams are original and date back to the 1930s. It’s incredible to think that they are still in use for public transportation nearly 90 years later!
The rattling and squeaking from the railways, the stop & go, and turns around small alleys makes the whole journey an unforgettable experience!
The equipment used to record this sound effects library
I recorded all sounds with a high-quality contact microphone called AKG C411 PP. I placed it on windows, the wooden structures, and on the floor to get the “unworldly”, surreal vibration sounds out of the tram! Since I recorded all sounds with the new Zoom F6 field recorder device in 192-32 bit you have more information in these files making it perfect for sound design!
Files: 12 files • Including metadata
Size: 3 GB
Sample Rate: 192-32 WAV
Duration: Approx. 32 min
Gear: Zoom F6 & AKG C411 pp Contact Microphone
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Price: Only $3
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192kHz – 32 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.