Sound Design Sounds - Tram 28 "Underworld"
Royalty Free Sound LibrarySounds For Sound Design
- Specs: 12 files • 32 bit / 192 kHz • 3 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 30 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Sounds For Sound Designs – Unworldly & Unnatural Sounds
This new sound library is for all sound designers or experimental music makers that are looking for something new to work with that is out of the norm!
What Is “Tram 28 Underworld”?
If you ever go to Lisbon you can’t avoid seeing Tram 28. This line is probably the most famous transportation car in Lisbon and connects Martim Moniz with Campo Ourique, and passes through the districts of Graca, Alfama (where we lived) , Baixa and Estrela.
What makes this sound library so unique and outstanding is the fact that these trams are original and dated back to 1930 what is incredible if you think that they still in use for public transportation.
The rattling and squeaking from the railways, the stop, go and turns around small alleys all this makes the whole journey to a great experience. This is the real sound and if I closed my eyes and only paid attention to the interior sound then this is how it must have sounded like in early 1920. Of course without all the tourists and traffic sounds.
What makes the sounds so special for sound design?
I recorded all sounds with a high-quality contact microphone. The AKG C411 pp. I placed it on windows, the wooden structures or on the floor to get the “unworldly”, surreal vibration sounds out of the tram!
Since I recorded all sounds with the new Zoom F6 field recorder device in 192-32 bit you have so much information in these files that are just perfect for sound design!
Files: 12 files • Including metadata
Size: 3 GB
Sample Rate: 192-32 WAV
Duration: Approx. 32 min
Gear: Zoom F6, AKG C411 pp Contact Microphone
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Single user, royalty-free no credit required
Price: Only $3
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
What is a single-user license?
That means all our premium sound effects & sound libraries are granted to one person only! If you know that multiple users in your office are going to work with the sounds then you need a multi-user license! Not necessary for free sounds & free sound libraries
How do I get a multi-user license?
That is super simple. You buy the library x times for the number of people that are going to work with the sound library or sound effect. On Bandcamp you can choose the price. If 5 people are going to work with the sounds and the library cost $3 then you pay $15!
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected]freetousesounds.com and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
The Recording Locations
METADATA & KEYWORD LIST
Get The Library Here
Our recordings coming all as wav files and if you work on Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio or video editing software you are good to go!
All recordings in this library are in 192kHz – 32 bit, which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds if you use professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.