Royalty Free Airport Sound Effects at Terminal 5 LAX
Royalty Free Sound LibraryAirport Sound Effects Library
Specs: 8 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 1.4 GB
Duration: Approx. 41 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording LAX Airport sounds with binaural microphones
Welcome to LAX! With my binaural microphones, I went to the Los Angeles Airport to record ambience sounds at Terminal 5. You’ll hear sounds of people passing by, talking, and putting the luggage on the scale at the check-in counter! The friendly service agent told us that our luggage was overweight by five pounds and if we didn’t want to have an extra charge to move the weight to our carry on bag.
What exactly is binaural audio?
Binaural audio (or as you can say 3D audio) is more than 20 years old but is gaining recent popularity with the VR movement in entertainment. For creating the real binaural audio experience you will need to capture the sound that can be heard from the perspective of our ears. Binaural microphones are oftentimes worn in the ear like ear puds. Some models serve as both microphones and monitors (so you can hear exactly what you’re recording!)
When you listen to my binaural audio recording make sure to wear headphones, close your eyes, and take in the sound you hear!
Files: 8 files
Size: 1.4 GB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 41 min
Gear: Zoom H6 & Soundman Binaural Microphones
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Check out all of our field recording gear and travel equipment!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.