Rotary Phone Sound Effects
Royalty Free Sound LibraryOriginal Rotary Phone SFX
Specs: 19 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 1.2 GB
Duration: Approx. 17 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording Original Rotary Phone Sound Effects of German, Swedish & British Telephones
While walking down the street in Limassol, Cyprus I saw a shop window with many vintage rotary phones. Without any hesitation, I stepped into this designer’s wedding store and asked the owner Victoria, if I could record the sound of the rotary phones?
I suppose that doesn’t happen so often and she was very surprised by my question. We talked about sound recording and I explained to her how important such sound effects are. Later she gave me a room in the back of the store, where we took out all the phones from the window and I started recording each one of them!
I recorded the sound of the phone lifting, hanging up, and rotating the dial. For the recording, I used the Usi Pro and one AKG C 411 contact microphone. In this phone sound effects library, I separated the contact microphone recording which can be download individually plus the stereo mix with the contact microphone recordings.
From my research, the phones were Siemens (Germany), Ericsson Dialog (Sweden), and GPO (Great Britain) from 1980-1990 or even older.
Files: 19 files
Size: 1.2 GB
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 17 min
Gear: Zoom F8n & Usi Pro & AKG C411
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Check out all of our field recording gear and travel equipment!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.