Recording Room Tones at Denver High School
Royalty Free Sound LibraryRoom Tone "Silent School"
- Specs: 36 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 6.5 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 70 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording Room Tone inside Denver East High School
I had two full days roaming around the classic Denver East High School recording fantastic room tone sounds with the Wildtronics SAAM microphone. This stereo mic was perfect for capturing high-quality room tone with no hissing or self-noise. If you want more sounds from this high school check out the Empty Auditorium Library and High School Locker Doors Sound Library!
What you will hear…
Below you will see the locations where this sound library was recorded. I ventured underground to several dark boiler and heating rooms. These “silent sounds” or room tones creating a really spooky atmosphere. On the first floor, I recorded the room tone in the hallways and the auditorium. Most of the classrooms were closed, however, but I found one open room to captured the sounds. Later on, I went to the library, several bathrooms, storage rooms, stairways, and more hallways!
If you’re looking for an affordable room tone sound library that allows you to recreate the sounds for your commercial projects or film look no further! We created this license agreement made for you!
Files: 36 files • Including metadata
Size: 6.5 GB
Sample Rate: 192-32/96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 70 min
Gear: Zoom F6, Zoom H6, Usi Pro, AKG C411
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
the recording locations
our other high school sound libraries
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.