Room Tone Quiet Museum Sound Effects
Royalty Free Sound LibraryQuiet Museum Room Tone
Specs: 8 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 1.9 MB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 26 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording interior museum sounds & room tone
What I love about museums is that often times I’m mostly alone. This provides a great opportunity to record some room tone without too many people present. For this sound library, I went to a historical museum in Cyprus.
One day I went early in the morning to walk around the museum with the intention to record room tone. I stopped in each room and captured quiet ambience. By “quiet ambience” I mean sounds coming from the air conditions and chatting of the staff & visitors (sometimes near me or in other rooms.) All room tones have their unique sound and I’m sure you have plenty of ideas to use them!
Why room tone is important to record
In the beginning of my sound recording journey, I never paid much attention to capturing this vital element. However, the more sound I recorded the more questions I got from users asking me where they could find room tone recordings.
While it seems like a “boring” sound it is in fact crucial for many creators. For example it provides a sound bed for scenes in films and is used to fill dead space between dialog and sound effects.
Now that I understand the importance of recording room tone, I make it a priority whenever I have a chance to capture it!
Files: 8 files • Including metadata
Size: 1.9 GB
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 26 min
Gear: Zoom F8n & Usi Pro
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free & no credit required
Price: Only $3
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.