Relaxing Ocean Sounds, Tanah Lot, Bali
Royalty Free Sound LibraryOcean Sound Effects
Specs: 81 files • 24 bit / 96-192 kHz • 20GB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 200 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording relaxing ocean sounds at Tanah Lot in Bali
Tanah Lot is a rocky area on the south-west coast of Bali and is home to the ancient and sacred Hindu pilgrimage temple Pura Tanah Lot. Now, it’s become a popular tourist spot bringing large crowds of sightseers.
Unfortunately on the day of this recording I came a little late. The best time is in the morning, however, if you arrive too early then the tide is still high and you can’t access the rocky area (which was my only chance to escape the noisy tourists.)
Equipment used to capture these oceans sounds
For the recording, I used the DPA 4060 together with the Zoom H6 around my neck and while walking along the rocky coast. I held the mics in my hands to capture these powerful waves! I loved the sounds of the waves going back to the ocean and brushing over the stones! You’ll also hear some little birds in the recording which perfectly captures the ambience of the area!
This library includes over 80 ocean sounds from around the world. Listen to track #3 featuring over 7 minutes of ocean ambience from Tanah Lot in Bali!
Files: 81 files • Including metadata
Size: 20 GB
Sample Rate: 96-192-24
Duration: Approx. 200 min
Gear: Zoom F8n, Zoom H6, DPA 4060, Usi Pro
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
ROYALTY FREE OCEAN SOUNDS
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96-192 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.