Relaxing ASMR Underwater Ocean Sounds
Royalty Free Sound LibraryASMR Underwater Sounds
- Specs: 4 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 1.3 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 22 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording relaxing ASMR ocean sounds underwater with hydrophones
One of my most visited categories on the website is by far the “ASMR” category. I’m not whispering into microphones or brushing my hair for hours but I do have some sounds in this category that can trigger relaxing or tingling feelings. I recorded these sounds at Batu Ferringhi in Penang, Malaysia along the coast.
What is ASMR?
If you haven’t heard of ASMR yet, it’s a movement that has been gaining a lot of traction the last few years. ASMR stands for autonomous sensory meridian response which creates a feeling of well-being which is often accommodated by a tingling sensation on the scalp or back of the neck. There are YouTube channels like Gentle Whispering ASMR & ASMR Darling that have millions of subscribers seeking these feelings whenever viewing their content.
From the perspective of someone who records sounds, it’s satisfying knowing that my audio can provide a way to relieve stress for others.
What you will hear…
In these recordings you can listen to the sand scratching on the microphones, the waves splashing on the beach and brushing the sand. Not only are these recordings wonderful to listen to but they are also great for sound design.
Files: 4 files • Including metadata
Size: 1.3 MB
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 22 min
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.