Rainforest Sounds, Footsteps & Zip-Line Screams
Royalty Free Sound LibraryRainforest, Footsteps & Zip Line Screams
Specs: 16 files • 24 bit / 96-192 kHz • 2.3 GB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 48 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Unique soundscapes of a Thailand rainforest with footsteps and zip-line screams!
I recorded these jungle sounds near Kewin Chae Son National Park during the daytime. Also on the same day, I recorded Waterfalls and Stream sounds at the same location!
This location has the famous Flight with the Gibbons zip-line park. If you’ve been to Chiangmai, Thailand then you probably have seen ads all around the city for this nature excursion.
My intention was to record some talkative gibbons. Unfortunately, when I arrived at the station at 7:45 am they had already had their gossiping session completed. It’s too bad they weren’t as social as the Howler Monkeys from Costa Rica!
After realizing I wasn’t going to find any chatty monkeys, another sound came to my ears… the screams of the zip-liners! I could hear a woman screaming, men yelling, and a nice woosh sound of their zipping down to the next station.
Of course, I wish I could have recorded the gibbons but the sounds of my footsteps in the rainforest and screaming of the zipliners were still wonderful to capture!
What I have recorded
The equipment I used to record these rainforest sound effects
Files: 16 files • Including metadata
Size: 2.3 GB
Sample Rate: 24 bit/ 96-192 kHz WAV
Duration: Approx. 48 min
Gear: Zoom F4, Zoom H6 & DPA 4060
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be work on Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96/192kHz 24Bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.