RAIN SOUNDS FOR SLEEP CITY RAIN SOUND EFFECTS LIBRARY LISBON
Royalty Free Sound LibraryRain Sounds From Lisbon
Specs: 12 files • 24/32 bit / 192 kHz • 3 GB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 30 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording urban rain sound effects in Lisbon, Portugal
Rains sounds direct from the heart of Lisbon! We lived in Alfama for one month! Alfama can be quite loud with the nearby bar life and fado music so keep this in mind if you want to visit Lisbon. Our apartment was perfect located in a small and quiet side street away from the nightlife! Luckily, we had a beautiful rooftop terrace were I was able to record these rain sounds.
Unique rain sounds that you haven’t heard before…
Alfama has an incredible story to tell. It is the oldest district of Lisbon. At first, the wealthy people came here to live and after they moved out, fishermen, sailors and the less affluent began residing in the area. In the 70s, Alfama was nearly abandoned and became one of the most dangerous and problematic districts in Lisbon.
Today, Alfama is incredibly beautiful and safe. While living there we noticed the bond between the locals, restaurant and shop owners. Alfama is where Fado originates from. Luckily there is no Fado inside the rain sounds!
What makes these recordings so special is that sidewalks were entirely made of cobblestone. When the rain hit the streets, a unique sound was created.
I included a bonus rain sound recording in this library of me walking in the rain with an umbrella in binaural recorded with Soundman OKM Rock Studio.
This sound library is perfect to recreate soundscapes that are taking place in Lisbon or in any city with lots of cobblestones!
Files: 12 files • Including metadata
Size: 3 GB
Sample Rate: 192-32/192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 30 min
Gear: Zoom F6, Zoom F8n, SAAM, Binaural Soundman
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free & no credit required
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
Rain sounds for listeners
If you’re a listener, these rain sounds are great for:
- stress relief
Rain Sounds For Producer
If you’re a producer, these rain sounds are great for:
- sound designers
- creating drones, risers, beats, waves
- game sound
- music production
What is not allowed:
- uploading to YouTube as original recordings
- streaming as original on platforms like iTunes or Spotify
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz 24/32 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.