Protest Sound Effects Climate Change Lisbon
Royalty Free Sound LibraryProtest & Demonstration Sound Effects
Specs: 19 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 3.5 GB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 35 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
“Friday is for Future” is an international movement started by Greta Thunberg in August, 2018. School students and others from all over the world take time off from class and work to protest by demanding change to prevent further climate change.
While living in Lisbon our friend Miguel told me about the upcoming climate strike so we joined the demonstration to archive and record crowd sounds.
People go on the street to be loud and these sounds can be heard from far away. They sounds created by the people for the people. While standing amongst the crowd listening and watching their actions moved me.
While it was loud to witness it was clearly non-violent and peaceful demonstration. Many people created a ruckus with shouting, singing, amplifying their voices with megaphones, banging on drums, and other musical instruments.
We recorded on several locations starting at Praça Luís de Camões, walked along Calçada do Combro, and ended the march in front of the Assembly of the Republic (the parliament building) of Lisbon.
Not only did we close up sounds but we also positioned ourselves inside these streets to record distance sounds between 50 and 200 meters away to get a different perspective of the sound field.
Files: 19 files • Including metadata
Size: 3.5 GB
Sample Rate: 192-32 WAV
Duration: Approx. 35 min
Gear: Zoom F6, Wildtronics SAAM
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
Recording Protest Sounds In Lisbon, Portugal
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz 32 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.