Night Sounds & Cicadas Sound Effects Thailand
Royalty Free Sound LibraryThailand Night Jungle Soundscape
- Specs: 17 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 2.4 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 58 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording jungle sound effects at Doi Suthep in Chiang Mai, Thailand
At 9 pm I left my comfortable apartment in Chiang Mai to go on a little night time adventure to Doi Suthep National Park. Spoiler alert… it was an intense experience!
I thought this would be an easy recording session with driving across the park and stopping to record along the way. Everything started great. I drove up to Doi Suthep, passed the famous Wat Phrathat Temple, and then the Phu Phing Palace.
When it came to the Hmong village I could go either left or to the right. I decided to take a right on the clearly bumpy and smaller road. The real adventure began once I reached the Doi Pui Campground when the official road stopped there. My 125cc Honda was up for the challenge to explore the dark small road. After a little drive, I stopped and recorded several incredible sounds there!
With my headphones, I could hear the cracking in the woods and concert of night cicadas and other creatures! I also did several binaural recordings and in one of them, you can hear a piece of a tree falls to the ground. So cool!
I continued but I was stuck in between two roads and I wanted to reach the other side. There was no way I could go back on this scooter because at one point it was too steep and there wasn’t enough power to make it up.
It’s scary when its the middle of the night with no cell reception and you decided to go another direction! Luckily, I had enough gas in the tank and finally, after 3 hours I reached Huay Tueng Thao lake where I recorded the wetland night sounds with frogs and cicadas!
Before I reached the end of the forest I came across a flowing creek crossing the road. It sounded so nice that I placed the Zoom H6 next to it and recorded it for a few minutes. It was incredibly relaxing! After that, I drove home worrying about the clouds above my head! It wasn’t until 3 am that I was back safely to the apartment!
I’ve included a few extra tracks that I recorded on a hike with Libby on the Monk Trail to Doi Suthep. I hope you like all the nature sounds I recorded in Thailand!
Files: 17 files • Including metadata
Size: 2.4 GB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 58 mins
Gear: Zoom H6
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.