Nature Sounds, Rainforest Sounds Phong Nha, Vietnam
Royalty Free Sound LibraryNature Sounds Phong Nha
- Specs: 30 files • 24 bit / 96/192 kHz • 5.4 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 95 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Earlier this year I went to Vietnam, rented a motorbike and drove from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi and recorded many nature sounds, traffic sounds along the way!
From city sounds to crazy traffic, tug boats pass by & engine sounds at Mekong Delta or crowd sounds on several markets & streets in the largest cities of Vietnam I got them all covered but after I reached Phong Nha I felt like I am on a different planet!
It is by far one of the most beautiful places I have been so far & I get goosebumps thinking back while writing this blog post. If you have Vietnam on your travel list, I highly recommend you go visit it before the tourism gets too crazy in this area.
Challenges I Faced
I do have to say I only spend two nights in Phong Nha. The weather wasn’t the best by the time I was there & I wasn’t prepared enough spending hours somewhere in the jungle with all my equipment. I recorded nature sounds within the Botanical Garden & some parts near the paradise cave in a hidden area close to a quiet river. I was lucky to get some nice bird sounds, frog sound and the sound of waterfalls without having too much noise pollution.
Phong Nha is not only home to the largest caves in the world movies like Pan or Kong-Skull Island took place here & next time I will visit Vietnam again I am going to spend more time in this National Park
What sounds are inside the library
- bird call sound effects
- cicadas sounds
- frog sound effects
- peacock call
- footsteps sound effects on a wet small path
- motorbike pass by on wet roads, airplane flyover
- morning soundscape 5 am in the city recorded from the hotel window
- controlled bushfire sounds on my way to Phong Nha
If the weather had been better I probably could have gone deeper into the rainforest! I do have to say that sound recording was very challenging. Airplanes and even traffic that is miles away appeared in some parts of the recordings and it can be very frustrating if you try to stay on the paths, listen to the sound of nature & then “broom” a motorbike in the distance.
I included two bonus tracks! One track is from a controlled bushfire on my way to Phong Nha & another wind sound recordings that I recorded near the border to Laos.
Categories: Nature Sounds, Bird Sounds, Rainforest Sounds, Frog Sound Effects, Vietnam Sound Effects, Morning Small Town Ambience
Files: 30 files • Including metadata
Size: 5.4 GB
Sample Rate: 192/96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 95 min
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free, No credit required
Price: only $3 ( Libraries like this cost at least $40 on other sound libraries
Sound recordings with the Zoom H3VR in this library are exported to stereo but all recordings are available inside the Vietnam Sound Library as four channel ambisonic sound recordings!
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
What is a single-user license?
That means all our premium sound effects & sound libraries are granted to one person only! If you know that multiple users in your office are going to work with the sounds then you need a multi-user license! Not necessary for free sounds & free sound libraries
How do I get a multi-user license?
That is super simple. You buy the library x times for the number of people that are going to work with the sound library or sound effect. On Bandcamp you can choose the price. If 5 people are going to work with the sounds and the library cost $3 then you pay $15!
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
The Recording Locations
One Hour Jungle Sounds For Sleep, Meditation, Relaxation On YouTube
METADATA & KEYWORD LIST
Get The Library Here
All our nature & city ambience recordings from Phong Nha are all wav files. If you work on Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio or video editing software you are good to go!
All recordings in this library are in 192/96 kHz / 24 bit, which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds if you use professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.