Nature Sounds, Rainforest Sounds Phong Nha, Vietnam
Royalty Free Sound LibraryPhong Nha Jungle Sounds
- Specs: 30 files • 24 bit / 96/192 kHz • 5.4 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 95 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording nature sounds of Phong Nha
In January 2019 I rented a motorbike and drove from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi recording many nature sounds and traffic sounds along the way!
From buzzing city life of intense traffic, tug boats of Mekong Delta, to the crowded markets I captured as much diversity as I could in Vietnam’s second-largest city. So once I reached Phong Nha I felt like I arrived on another planet!
This area is one of the most beautiful places I’ve been so far! If you have Vietnam on your travel list, I highly recommend you visiting Phong Nha before tourism gets too crazy in this area. Not only is it home to the largest caves in the world it was also featured in Kong Skull Island.
The challenges of recording this nature sound library
I only had 2 nights to spend in Phong Nha and the weather wasn’t the best during my stay and to be honest, I was underprepared for the elements to spend hours in the jungle. However, I did record nature sounds within the Botanical Garden and some parts near the paradise cave in a hidden area close to a quiet river. I was lucky to get some nice birds, frogs, and waterfalls sounds without having too much noise pollution.
What you will hear…
- birdcall sound effects
- cicadas sounds
- frog sound effects
- peacock call
- footsteps sound effects on a wet small path
- motorbike pass by on wet roads, airplane flyover
- morning soundscape 5 am in the city recorded from the hotel window
- controlled bushfire sounds on my way to Phong Nha
- bonus tracks – bushfire and wind sounds
If the weather had been better I probably could have gone deeper into the jungle. I guess that gives me another reason to go back and record more someday!
Files: 30 files • Including metadata
Size: 5.4 GB
Sample Rate: 192/96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 95 min
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
THE RECORDING LOCATIONS
Over 1 hour OF jungle sounds!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192-96 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.