Nature Night Sounds of Bali
Royalty Free Sound LibraryNature Jungle Ambience
- Specs: 12 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 3.2 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 47 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording nature night sound effects in Bali
While living in Bali I was able to capture some very interesting and unique nature sounds. One of my favorite activities as a field recordist is to go out in the night time when the atmosphere changes. It can be incredibly fun and also scary! If you enjoy this library be sure to check out my Thailand Jungle Sounds at Midnight Library!
Where I recorded this nature sound library
I went to several locations around Bali to capture nature soundscapes. The first evening I drove near Jatiluwih Rice Terraces. In the daytime, the terrace is incredibly beautiful with the lush green rice stalks laid out in rows stacked on top of one another. However, in the nighttime, this landscape isn’t visible. The second night, I drove to Sidemen where I recorded within the rice fields and next to a flowing river. Later on, I captured sounds around Ubud and in our garden next to the jungle.
To be honest, recording nature sounds in Bali wasn’t easy at all. July- August is considered high season so flights are more frequent. Also, traffic noise from cars, trucks, and motorbike are everywhere with the influx of tourists on the island. Once I found a great spot in the middle of nowhere, I’d put on my headphones to hear a ceremony in the distance.
What sounds you will hear…
This library includes sounds of birds, cicadas, frogs, water flowing, and rain sounds at night! I hope you enjoy these royalty-free sounds and can use them in your upcoming projects! If you need more nature sounds, check out the nature category!
Files: 12 files • Including metadata
Size: 3.2 GB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 27 mins
Gear: Zoom F4, Zoom H6 & DPA 4060
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.